Current bugs: IMPORTANT UPDATE

Below you will find a list of current bugs we’re working to fix. Please reference this forum when looking for updates!

NOTE: Please direct all bug reports to support@noom.com. Comments added to this forum are not guaranteed a response.

Current bugs

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. IMPORTANT: Bugs on most recent iOS Coach version (4.0.0)

To our beloved & patient iOS Noomers:

Thank you so much for reporting the issues you've been experiencing after updating to the latest version of Coach iOS.

As you may have noticed, there are two known issues that we have already fixed and are waiting to launch.

Issue #1: Users with a Pro and Platinum subscription aren’t seeing Pro and Platinum features.

Issue #2: If your phone is set to a language OTHER than English, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, or German, you will experience a crash when attempting to open Noom Coach.

We are so sorry for the interruption you're all…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

To our patient Noomers:

We’re following up to let you know that the bug released in iOS version 4.0.0 that prevented you from seeing your Platinum/Pro features has been fixed! When you get a chance, please update to the latest version (4.0.1) on the App Store. Please note: you may not have to update if you have automatic update settings turned on.

Please let us know if you’re still experiencing a problem and we will look into it asap! Thanks again!

• Can't commit to Eat A Variety of Produce challenge

I've been given a challenge twice now and I can't click on the button to commit to it. I see the button on the screen, but it doesn't register that I've clicked it.

5 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        I agree to the terms of service
        Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey all!

Thanks so much for letting us know about the issue you’re experiencing when trying to complete a challenge.

It looks like this bug is inconsistent in that it affects some challenges but not others. Whenever you have trouble completing a challenge, could you please send an email to support@noom.com? Please include the name of the title of the challenge you’re unable to complete. Once we have this information, we’ll be able to go into our system and fix the specific challenge.

Thanks for your help!

• Don't see your idea?

Current bugs: IMPORTANT UPDATE

Feedback and Knowledge Base