First Use of Noom Weight Loss
- The "lose," "shed," drop," and "ditch" options don't change your Noom experience -- it's just a fun introduction to the app!
- Choosing lbs (Imperial) or kg (metric) will impact how you enter your height and weight on the next screen. You can switch between units later on via the settings page.
- The age options (only, barely, around, exactly) also don't change your weight loss plans.
- Program intensity has five options to change how aggressively we determine your calorie budget. You can always edit this one later on, too!
- We require accounts so that we can better keep track of your info in the future -- and if you use Facebook, we'll absolutely never post to your timeline!
- Unfortunately we can't currently sync with any Noom Weight Loss Coach for Android records that you might have stored. Sorry about that!
- Foods are thrown into one of three calories based on their calorie density -- either healthy (green), OK (yellow), or indulgent (red). We also have another category, zero-calorie (grey), for drinks that don't have any calories, such as water or black coffee.
- If you're trying to log something that's not in our database, scroll to the bottom and you'll see "Manually add [food]?," and then you can log the number of calories associated with that food.
- To log a workout, just select "do more..." from the main page of the app!
- If you choose an exercise that has both time and distance (like running), then we'll go ahead and estimate your distance based on your time if you're not sure :)
Pro for Noom Weight on iOS
- Unfortunately there is no Noom Pro for iOS at the time! If you're a Noom Pro member who would like a refund, we'd be glad to get that processed -- please just drop us a line over at firstname.lastname@example.org and get back to you as quickly as possible.
- We'd love to hear feedback from you! Please check out our form over here: http://goo.gl/eb8H0 or email us at email@example.com