What would you like to ask?

How much does Noom Coach Pro costs?

I have been using Noom Coach free version and I get proposal to upgrade to Pro with month trial. But that would be great to know how much will it cost after that month. Haven't manage to find this info.
Thank you

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tanja LebedTanja Lebed shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Answered  ·  Soumia FaresAdminSoumia Fares (Admin, Noom Inc.) responded  · 

Great question – and I’m sorry it’s not more straight forward. The reason is that it’s a question with a couple of answers. You can get one free month and then each month will be 9.99 or you can pay for 3 months in advance and you will be charged 24.95.

Thanks!

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dianne Pymble-WardDianne Pymble-Ward commented  · 

I am having a lot of difficulty unsubscribing from NOOM Pro. Please help!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I paid for noom pro two months ago. Emailed c/s! No response. How can i verify my payment? Noom Coach.Pro?????

• Gregory GillilandGregory Gilliland commented  · 

I have an issue. I was shown a price for 24.95 that I was charged for the lifetime subscription but it said it was going to be 75% off for a thanksgiving special but when I bought it because it stated it was my last chance to get that discount but it still charged me the 24.95. What is up with that? Should I just dispute the transaction? Not a happy camper when I feel like I'm getting scammed. Not cool

• Gary LeavelleGary Leavelle commented  · 

Always makes me wary when it's hard to find pricing structures or a straight forward link on the home page of a product/service. $10/mo, now I see why you hide it.

• Alice GarrisonAlice Garrison commented  · 

I have been using the noom coach free version since mid Jan. 2013. I am learning to change the way I eat. I love it, and I want to upgrade to the pro version. However, I have a problem. I cannot remember the e mail password attached to my phone's e mail and I don't know how to change the e mail address/password. I do have another e mail I use. How can I pay for the upgraded pro version? I'm not great with technology, so make it simple please.

• Mandy IllyriaMandy Illyria commented  · 

I agree that the price of a Noom Pro subscription should be easier to find, I too had difficulties trying to work out what the price was. I found lots of info on how to cancel the subscription but not prices.
        Thanks for asking the question and for getting an answer.

• DeniseDenise commented  · 

That's why the pro price isn't visible or in the app store. I was afraid it would be a monthly charge. Nice app but not for that price. I just spent 26 minutes on the elliptical and logged over a mile and more than 200 calories and I get a message that I worked out for about a minute and lost 1 calorie! Plus steps weren't counted. Can't log unless u go pro? I'll set up a spreadsheet.

• R. WymerR. Wymer commented  · 

I am willing to pay $50 in advance for a one year subscription. Any way you can make that happen?

• DirkDirk commented  · 

How is the payment done? By cellphone bill? Credit Cart or PayPal? And what happens after the payed time will the fee be charged again as a subscription?
        How can one pay from germany?

Feedback and Knowledge Base