or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Elisabeth Elisabeth shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    HelenHelen shared a merged idea: Will noom be available on windows phones. I miss being able to use this programme it is the best one out there.  ·   · 
    Tony DomanTony Doman shared a merged idea: Windows 7 Phones a  ·   · 
    BrianBrian shared a merged idea: Was Android, now WP7  ·   · 
    declined  ·  Jon GoldJon Gold responded  · 

Hey Windows Phone folks! We’re sticking to iOS and Android at the moment, apologies!

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David WestbrookDavid Westbrook commented  · 

Given the level of competition present on the iOS platform in your company's area of business and the almost total lack of competition on the WP platform you'd probably be better served spending your time and money developing for a platform where you'd have a much larger share of the market.

• DebbieMDebbieM commented  · 

I just purchased the Noom For Life subscription and cannot use it on my Windows cell phone. Please consider the Noom app for Windows cell phone users.There are so many of us out there...=more Noom subscribers....hmmmm...think about it.....

• Jessica GonzalesJessica Gonzales commented  · 

Now that noom has been launched on i phone can you start on the windows phone now. I want my noom back .

• StefanStefan commented  · 

I also miss my noom coach since i switched to windows phone 8. forget iPhone! There noom is one of thousends

• KellyAdminKelly (Admin, Noom Inc.) commented  · 

Thanks for the support, everyone! For now we're focusing on moving Noom to iPhone. We may consider other platforms after that. Hang in there!

• r. cookr. cook commented  · 

I'll pay again for the pro version for a port of this app to Windows Phone 8.

Feedback and Knowledge Base