What's your feature request?

Progress chart !

Please bring back the progress chart like the old noom , it is really motivating to see how much is your estimated weight loss

191 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    PendekarPendekar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Noom SupportNoom Support responded  · 

Can you share some more details? How is this different from the weight graph?

We also recently implemented export of data from Noom. You’l find this in Settings.

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • YY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

adding weekly sums again (after you have deleted that feature in an old update) would be really nice.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In the old cardio trainer it had three like columns...one ahowed how much u have lost with regards to the amount of food intake and exercise.....please look at the cardio trainer app site and u will see exaxtly what i mean. It ia different from just the weight graph. That is nice in conjunction to the item from cardio teainer

• CassandraCassandra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's different from the weight graph in that the weight graph is actual values that we input, whereas the progress bars were estimated weight loss based on calories consumed entry and calories burned entry. The value of the progress bars was the ability to predict what one's current weight should be based on the data entered. It was a nice "check and balance" system, because if Noom said I should lose 2 lbs but I didn't, then I'd look at if I'm accurately entering exercise and food intake.
        Plus, like a previous poster noted, it's a week-long mini goal vs. the ultimate goal we see in the weight loss graph.

• YY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The estimated weight graph is changing too often. It looks like it takes into account only the last few days but wants to give a forecast for the next few weeks or even months. It should take into account your whole history and not the last few days where you either cheated or did some extra exercises.
        Regarding the old progress chart: See your blog post on March 2nd 2011. There is a picture of it. These progress bars were only for one week but it was somehow a good instrument to keep you reliable. A small weekly goal on the way to your final goal.

• AlanAlan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Noom Weight Loss attached to the old/outdated version in the Amazon Marketplace was so much better because it was 1) lightweight, 2) predictive, 3) Did not annoy you with notifications or Noom points which I do not want. The new Noom Weight Loss Coach completely counters the mission of the original Noom Weight Loss addon.

• duncanthehat@googlemail.comduncanthehat@googlemail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We give you lots of data. Please provide more graphical outputs for this data.
        We like graphs, they help!
        Water data
        Calorie data
        Exercise data
        Should all have a graph

• Paul JamesPaul James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The best bit about NOOM was the predictive aspect that was visible in the progress screen as well as the representation of the food, excercise and projected weight loss. I am now starting to use MyFitnessPal - although it's a bt more fiddly - the daily targets are better.

Feedback and Knowledge Base